Acupuncturist - Martha's Vineyard
Vineyard Complementary Medicine Edgartown, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $75,000 to $100,000 Yearly
Vineyard Complementary Medicine, located on Martha’s Vineyard, is experiencing enormous growth in our acupuncture practice and clinics. We have an IMMEDIATE NEED for qualified, licensed professional Acupuncturists, full or part-time, summer or year-round. FREE SUMMER HOUSING IS AVAILABLE.
- Evaluation of patient conditions, diagnoses and determine treatment strategies.
- Explain procedures to patients and prepare them for treatment.
- Work cooperatively with clinical (PT, Therapeutic Massage, Chiropractic) and administrative staff for a comprehensive evaluation and multi-disciplinary treatment plan.
- Follow quality, safety, and infection-prevention protocols, as well as laws and regulations.
- Maintain continuing education and stay up-to-date on industry practices and regulations.
Vineyard Complementary MedicineWhy Work Here?
VCM checks all the boxes - talented staff, growing business, opportunities to learn and we're on the beautiful island of Martha's Vineyard!
The VCM outpatient clinic specializes in complementary collaborative care and provides chiropractic, physical therapy, sports medicine, acupuncture, therapeutic massage, reiki, aquatic therapy, and holistic health programs. We specialize in low back pain, spinal health, and injury management. Our unique model of care provides comprehensive care for our patients and a team approach for our clinicians.
238 Edgartown-Vineyard Haven RoadEdgartown, MA