Vinekeepers Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Vinekeepers is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, with a mission to extend Christ-like love in a compassionate and responsive manner that values the family and empowers women and their partners to choose life. With four locations in Dallas County, our goal is to provide support, help, and resources to equip, empower and educate women on choices during an unintended pregnancy.
Our programs include:
- Free Pregnancy Test and Ultrasound
- Medical Consultation/Pre-Abortion Education
- Pregnancy Options Education
- Community Resources and Referral
- Counseling and Mentoring
Vinekeepers is seeking a passionate and accomplished senior professional to serve as its Executive Director. The Executive Director will demonstrate a passion for the mission and infuse hope and encourage decisions for life and for Christ. In addition to being the chief spokesperson, the Executive Director is responsible for a $2.2 million budget, leading approximately 30 employees and 100 volunteers.
$100,000 - $120,000Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Executive Director will oversee organizational processes, finances, and infrastructure that will allow Vinekeepers to continue to grow and fulfill its mission
The Executive Director will:
- Embrace a collaborative and compassionate leadership style that empowers employees and volunteers and encourages innovation, teamwork, trust, respect, and open communication
- Work with the Board of Directors to establish long-range goals, strategies, plans and policies. Create a culture of partnership between the board based on trust and respect
- Promote an organizational culture that fosters a commitment to the mission, professionalism, and a passion to offer Christ-like love in a compassionate and responsive manner
- Establish strategies to cultivate new and existing donors. Strengthen and diversify funding sources. Cultivate strong relationships with key donors, namely individuals, foundations, churches, and corporations
- As Chief spokesperson, enhance the Clinic’s public image by being active and visible in the community and by working and communicating effectively with local churches and another professional, civic and private organizations; be the public face of the organization in the community
- Lead all aspects of financial management including budget preparation, timely/accurate reporting, and ensure a strong positive financial position for the clinic
- Ensure programmatic excellence for both ongoing programs and those in development
- Ensure compliance with all legal regulations, organizational policies, and adherence to industry best practices
- Ensure adequate facility maintenance, both internally and externally, at all locations
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 years of senior leadership experience
- In addition, accomplished fundraising ability is imperative
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required; a Master’s Degree is preferred
Our life-affirming work includes outreach to women and their partners experiencing an unplanned pregnancy. We operate four pregnancy clinics in Dallas County with professional medical care, provide mentoring, host education programs in local schools, and more. All programs are provided at NO COST to the client.
EducationView all jobs at Vinekeepers