VineBrook Homes Columbia, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Maintenance Technician - Property Management
VineBrook Homes is an internally managed Midwest/Heartland-based real estate investment company, focused on acquiring, renovating, leasing and operating single-family homes as rental properties. An early investor and developer of the Single-Family Rental home (SFR) asset class, we commenced operations in late 2007. Our proven, yield-focused investment strategy targets a unique opportunity building a portfolio of "Optimal House" assets in key Midwest markets. We own or manage over 8,000 Single Family Rental Homes throughout the Midwest. Additionally, VineBrook Homes is currently undergoing the next major expansion of its strategy, expecting to drive toward 10,000-15,000+ Homes.
We are currently seeking a qualified residential Maintenance Technician to perform maintenance on single family homes. Our homes are located in the greater Cincinnati area. Successful candidates will be hard working, reliable, ability to work independently or as a team. We are seeking candidates who desire a long term career opportunity with a successful company in the residential services industry.
Maintenance Technicians are responsible for the upkeep and repair of our properties. They must be able to work unsupervised while performing quality repairs to HVAC, electrical, and plumbing systems. They must be able to diagnose and troubleshoot problems. Customer service is very important and must be displayed at all times. Documentation is done via smart devices such as provided smartphones and tablets.
- Travel is primarily local during the business day in a provided work truck/van. Afterhours travel expected during on-call rotations.
Position Type and Hours of Work
- Full time position (40 hours per week) with on-call rotation. Normal schedule is Monday through Friday 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. Some overtime is required.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2-5 years' experience in the maintenance field.
- Proficient at using a smartphone and computer.
- Must have own tools, we provide larger/specialized equipment.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Pass a Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Credit, and Criminal Background Check.
Wages and Benefits
- The range for this position is $17.00 to $21.00 per hour based on experience and technical skills.
- We offer Health insurance, Life insurance, Dental and Vision coverage, as well as a 401(k) with matching and paid time off.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of the job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants shall be considered for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. We are also a Drug Free Work Place. Qualified applicants will also be required to pass a drug screening before receiving an offer or beginning employment. Refusal to submit to testing will result in disqualification of further employment consideration.
Keywords: Maintenance, technician, service, repair, construction, turnover, journeyman, carpenter, electrician, plumber, general, Mason, painter, safely, osha, worker, laborer, HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, property, management, rental, leasing, single, family, homes, real estate, EPA, Freon, carpentry, VineBrook, Cincinnati, Ohio, 45246
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Real EstateView all jobs at VineBrook Homes