Vineline Logistics is currently recruiting for a motivated individual to join our team as full-time Delivery Driver. Qualified candidates will have an excellent work, attendance, and safe driving history. This position requires individuals to make deliveries. In addition, Delivery Drivers must be able to climb in and out of a truck cab and trailer, and follow all local, state, federal, and transportation regulations.
Essential Job Functions:
- On time arrival for scheduled shift,
- Drive in a safe manner within the law that protects both individuals, products, and property
- Deliver product on time to customer,
- Maintain logs as required by DOT and according to company policy,
- Maintain required paperwork for DOT, company, and customer,
- Attach and detach trailers, as needed,
- Keep tractor cabs and trailers clean and ready for the next driver, and
- Maintain equipment, tractor, and trailers while under your control including maintaining fluid levels, tire pressure, brake lines, etc.
Health care benefits - medical, and nbsp;dental, vision - after 60 days
401K, STD, LTD and company sponsored and nbsp;Life insurance up to 50K and nbsp;
Hourly pay - $17 - $25 pay based on experience and paid weekly and nbsp;
4 days on 3 days off - 10/12 hour days - OT after 40 early morning start - 1 AM - 4 AM depending on the route.
Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs with or without accommodation
Self directed/ambitious/team player