Second Shift Crew Leader
Vincent Printing Company Chattanooga, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Vincent Printing Company is looking for a 2ND SHIFT CREW LEADER to join their team. Our crew leaders provide supervision, guidance, and training to production employees. Our crew leaders schedule hourly, daily and weekly work schedules for each function within the department. Our crew leaders are also responsible for quality or work compliance with customer specifications and consistent with Vincent Printing Company’s Quality expectations of zero defects and are responsible for ensuring available capacity and resources are utilized as efficiently as possible.
Vincent Printing Company expects our Crew Leaders to work in a team environment, be punctual, and maintain a good attitude while performing all job functions. Our crew leaders are expected to work overtime and weekends if required.
Education and Experience:
· High School Diploma or Equivalency Required
· Knowledge of various printing presses; pneumatic and electrical grommet machines; Hot air welding equipment; weighing scales and materials handling equipment; computers and label printing equipment.
· Basic mechanic & mathematical aptitude
· Prefer 1-3 years of proven leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
· Work requires the frequent exertion of up to 50 pounds of force and occasional exertion of up to 100 pounds of force.
· Work regularly requires sitting, speaking or hearing, using hands to finger, handle or feel and repetitive motions, frequently requires standing, walking and reaching with hands and arms and requires, stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling, pushing or pulling and lifting for extended periods of time.
· Work requires preparing and analyzing written or computer data, operating machines, operating motor vehicles or equipment and observing general surroundings and activities.
· Work may require occasional exposure to outside conditions.
· Work is generally in a moderately noisy location
Vincent Printing Company offers great benefits including:
This is only a summary of responsibilities and not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the employee might differ from those outlined in the job description and that other duties, as assigned, might be part of the job.
Vincent Printing Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Vincent Printing Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Vincent Printing Company