Vincent Lighting Systems
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Account Executive – System Sales
- Territory: Pennsylvania
- Director of Sales and Marketing
- The Account Executive is responsible for developing new business within their territory and servicing existing Vincent Lighting customers through a consultative sales approach. This development includes onsite sales consultation, responding to customer request for proposals, and cold customer development. Success is measured by results and profitable outcomes for both the company and the salesperson.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, nurture and convert leads of potential business into qualified opportunities
- Complete needs analysis, product demonstrations and other proactive activities to support opportunity development
- Writes, revises and delivers all proposals to prospects or customers
- Maintains positive relationships with all manufacturers' representatives in the territory and routinely works with them to bring projects to market as the dealer/distributor
- Sets strategy and execution for all division 11 and division 26 (construction) bid opportunities
- Develops, maintains and converts a list of potential leads and customers in various market segments
- Participates in phone calls, in-person meetings, web conferences and other activities to introduce clients to Vincent Lighting Systems
- Maintains a pipeline of current opportunities and makes routine follow-up engagement
- Leads the closing process on every opportunity to deliver well prepared orders to VLS project managers
- Participates in weekly sales meetings and is part of the issues discussion workflow
- Provides market data and analytics to VLS and participates in quarterly/yearly strategy meetings
Qualifications & Education:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field or commiserate experience in the lighting industry
- Understanding of core sales skills and consultative sales methodology
- Must have the ability to evaluate a customer’s needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Exceptional communications (both written and verbal) and time management skills
- Well organized
- Ability to multitask with high quality of work-product
- Understanding of theatrical and architectural lighting systems including controls is preferred
- Must have reliable transportation and a good driving record
- Customer Focus
- Drive For Results
- Integrity, Trust & Credibility
- Communication & Influencing
Vincent Lighting Systems
Get fresh Outside Sales Account Executive jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.