The ACCS Program Director oversees the clinical, financial and administrative operation of a GLE/SIE program that is designed to promote independence, community integration and full functioning of adults receiving mental health services. Based out of a Group Living Environment (GLE) or Supported Independent Environment (SIE), the ACCS Program Director will create a helping environment in the residence in which all are welcome, respected and valued by upholding Vinfen and DMH policies, supervising staff and coordinating clinical services within the program.
- Bachelor's degree in human services or related field required. In some cases, experience may be substituted for academic training.
- Certified Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioner credential preferred.
- A minimum of one year experience in progressively responsible human services functions required.
- Management experience preferred.
- Experience working with people with psychiatric disability and/or co-occurring disorders required.
- Must have access to an operational and insured vehicle and be willing to use it to transport PS.
- Preference given to bilingual/bicultural applicants and applicants with lived experience of psychiatric conditions.
POSITION TYPE: Full time - Regular
Pay Rate: $46,000 / year