Software Development Engineer in Test (MS SQL Server)
Vimerse Kirkland, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Analyze, design, and development of overall test plans, perform repeatable testing procedures and processes. Verification of installation instructions, APIs, triggers, stored procedures, referential integrity, hardware product or system specifications. Interpretation and modification of code as required including batch files, make files, Perl scripts, queries, stored procedures and/or triggers. Identify and define project team quality and risk metrics. Provide assistance to other testers. Application/System/Inter-System level issues may be the major focus. Project scope may include application/system performance, threading issues, bottleneck identification, writing small footprint and less intrusive code for critical code testing, tackle system/application intermitted failures etc. Enterprise level configuration skills.
- 4+ years software testing experience, 2 plus years in Windows client/server environment.
- 4 years development and/or database administration experience using a Microsoft product.
- General knowledge of software quality assurance practices.
- Ability to read and write at least one programming language such as C/C++, VB, SQL, etc.
- DB2 database programming experience may be needed.
- Experience with Visual Basic, MFC, OLE, Internet tools, NT, and compiler preprocessor helpful.
- Knowledge of personal computer hardware may be required.
- Must have solid understanding of software development cycle.
- Demonstrated project management ability required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science required and some industry experience helpful.
- MS SQL Server
- 3+ years - Report building experience
- PBI is a bonus - C#/.NET Core
TechnologyView all jobs at Vimerse