Chief Information Security Officer
- Posted: February 03, 2023
Vimeo supports over 287M users, 1.6M+ paid subscribers, and 100B+ video views. We are hiring a CISO to build and evangelize a comprehensive security practice across all parts of Vimeo. The role will lead teams across application security, infrastructure security, compliance, IT, and security engineering. The CISO will interact with Vimeo's Board and Executive team, and will represent security practices and concerns to internal teams, vendors, and clients.
What you'll do:
* Assess the current state of Vimeo's security practices, highlighting areas for immediate and long-term changes
* Build an Enterprise Product Security function from the ground up with developers that will protect our Enterprise users
* Develop Vimeo's security roadmap throughout our security engineering practice, building a strong security engineering function to effectively identify vulnerabilities before production and investing in automation and machine learning techniques where possible
* Manage & provide actionable insights to engineering from HackerOne, pen tests and PCI compliance reports
* Ensure risk controls are implemented and fully monitored throughout our system lifecycle
* Evangelize security-first practices, policies, and procedures across the broader company - particularly all teams building code - and ensure updated documentation and processes to address vulnerabilities in production
* Oversee Vimeo's security Governance, Risk and Compliance programs
* Own all Security Events and Incident Management (SEIM)
* Set the vision of the IT Employee Experience department with a clear roadmap
* Stay abreast of the shifting security landscape, and communicate across Executive teams to ensure alignment
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
* 10+ years of experience in information security, preferably at a B2B SaaS company
* 5+ years of experience managing medium to large security teams
* Degree in Computer science or an equivalent related technical field
* Ability to collaborate across teams, drive initiatives forward, and influence the business
* Proven experience hiring security professionals and building a safe, collaborative, high performing Engineering department and culture
* Values and celebrates teams comprised of diverse perspectives
* CISSP, CISM, or other similar security certification(s), as well as the ability to drive technology compliance and certification efforts with our sales, legal and compliance functions
* Knowledge of and passion for emerging security technologies and products, such as Prism, Threat Stack, WAF, and GCP tools to support threat management
* Familiarity with GDPR, experience in a UGC (user generated content) environment a plus
* Demonstrated ability to set the vision of Workforce security
Targeted Base Salary Range: $249,000 to $370,000
The base salary range listed above is for candidates located in the U.S., including the New York City metro area.
At Vimeo, we strive to hire and nurture amazing talent across the globe. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, specialized skills, internal alignment and a candidate's home base.
Base salary is just one component of Vimeo's total rewards philosophy. We offer a wide range of benefits and perks that appeal to the variety of needs across our diverse employee base! Other rewards may include bonus or commission, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), paid time off, generous 401k match, wellbeing resources, and more.
Vimeo (NASDAQ:VMEO) is the world's most innovative video experience platform. We enable anyone to create high-quality video experiences to connect better and bring ideas to life. We proudly serve our growing community of nearly 300 million users - from creative storytellers to globally distributed teams at the world's largest companies. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
AddressNew York, NY
TechnologyView all jobs at Vimeo Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?