VillaSport Athletic Club and Spa offers exciting and fulfilling career opportunities for those who thrive in a fast-paced, energizing environment. Our resort-style clubs are where fitness, family and community all come together. As a growth company with ambitious expansion plans, VillaSport is looking for talented and motivated people who can grow with us and deliver best-in-class customer service on a scale not seen in the industry.
If you are a high-performing, outgoing, service-oriented individual looking for a chance to make a difference, you belong at VillaSport. We offer a fantastic work environment, competitive wages, and a 401(k) plan with a generous company match of up to 4% of your compensation.
This position will assist the Housekeeping Director in supervising all Housekeeping Associates during his/her shift, assigning duties, tasks and checklists while also covering regular Housekeeping Associate duties. This position ensures all areas of the club are sparkling clean, neat and uncluttered, fully stocked, and safe, in accordance with VillaSport standards. The Housekeeping Lead will be a role model for Housekeeping Associates in acting as service ambassadors for our members, and in completing all cleaning duties while not impacting members' full enjoyment of the club. This position is highly visible throughout the club, constantly cleaning and taking great care of the facility, demonstrating to members and guests the high importance of cleanliness to the VillaSport brand.
- Knowledge of safe and proper use of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Basic knowledge of hand tools and cleaning equipment.
- Housekeeping/hospitality experience preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Good training and coaching skills.
- Eye for and attention to detail.
- Obsession with cleanliness and service (and ability to instill it in others).
- Able to work nights, weekends and holidays as business demands.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish is a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Friendly, sincere, energetic, enthusiastic, team player.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Trade school or college experience is a plus.
For more information, please visit our website at www.villasport.com*** No unsolicited phone calls or resumes from recruiters. Any unsolicited resumes received will be deemed the property of our Company and no recruiting and/or placement fees will be paid out should the forwarding of said material result in hire. ***
#ZR #FT #CB