Resident Care Coordinator - Days
Villas of Holly Brook and Reflections Memory Care is a leading operator of assisted living, and memory care communities in more than 25 locations in Illinois, Indiana, and Florida. We are the residence of choice for more than 1,400 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 1,000 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them continue making a difference in our world.
Hours - Days, 8 hours
Essential Job Functions
Facilitates and coordinates the resident care team.
Personal Care- Assistant residents with Activities of Daily Living
- May participate in caregiver interviews
- Coordinator may make daily staff assignments
- Implement the training of all new caregivers, C.N.A.’s, and resident assistants according to Company guidelines including orientation, skills checkoffs, and job shadowing
- Mentor caregiver staff
- Coordinator will act as a coach to all caregivers.
- Coordinators will not be asked to provide written disciplinary actions nor terminate employees
- May participate in investigations as necessary
- Coordinator will review point of care system and 24-hour log for compliance
- Coordinator will assist in inventory and ordering of incontinence program and supplies
- May assist the Wellness Director with the process of obtaining the medical certification and medication list from physicians
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Certified Nurse Assistant (C.N.A.) preferred
- Must be competent in all Caregiver tasks
- Must be available for training on any day and shift.
- Two years’ experience preferred in assisted living, memory care or long-term care
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to read, write, and communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors, and visitors
- Maintain required training hours per year, per State regulation
- Must be able to perform essential job functions with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Medium work: ability to exert up to 25 lbs. frequently, and 50 lbs. occasionally.
Offered to full-time staff
•Medical, dental, vision insurance
•Paid time off for staff regularly scheduled at least 24 hours per week. Accrue immediately!
•Life Insurance paid by company
•Short term Disability
•Long term Disability
•401k with match starting immediately upon hire
Benefits for all staff
•DailyPay © (Advanced pay product). Work today, Get paid tomorrow!
•Discount meals while working: $2.50/meal
Villas of Holly Brook, Reflections Memory Care and Villas of South Park are an equal opportunity employer.
Villas of Holly BrookBradenton, FL
Personal CareView All Villas of Holly Brook Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.