The Greens Keeper position performs the manual tasks associated with the maintenance, construction, and improvement of the golf course and/or resort grounds. This includes the operation of a wide variety of power equipment. Available to work, weekends, holidays, overtime and early AM shifts.
1. Operates powered equipment in mowing specified golf course areas including: putting greens, tees, fairways, roughs, and resort ground turf areas.
2. Lays sod.
3. Performs routine bunker maintenance and/or bunker renovation.
4. Performs a variety of labor duties including: String trimming, edging, pruning, top-dressing, hazard maintenance, divot repair, and drainage tasks.
5. Maintains ball washers, coolers, course signage, bathrooms, trashcans, course roping, flags, cups, and tee markers.
6. Operates mechanical loaders in moving soil, debris, and other materials.
7. Participate as support staff on any special projects.
8. Report any and all abnormalities on the golf course such as damage, disease, insects, debris, etc.
9. Support other departments as needed and as opportunities arise.
10. Assist in all housekeeping duties of the Golf Maintenance facility.
11. Practice excellent telephone etiquette (smile in voice) at all times. Be alert, courteous and helpful to guests.
12. Maintain the highest level of employee/guest relations.
13. Must be well-mannered, greet guests and employees when encountered, and show appreciation to the guest for being at the resort, show willingness to help guests and employees at all times.
Villas of Grand Cypress
Why Work Here?Benchmark Hospitality International has determined our core set of values as: Integrity, Individual, Entrepreneurship, Partnership, Realism, Service and we believe in balanced system of Living, Learning and Leisure. These values are considered and applied in all aspects of our performance and relationships with others and everything we do has our guests and employees in mind. “Working at Grand Cypress Golf Club is like working with an extended family. The property has a unique sense of relaxed sophistication and service. Employees are encouraged and even challenged to make decisions to “Be The Difference” in everything they do! Being creative and entrepreneurial to think differently about how we provide service to the guest is a day to day occurrence."
• Paid Time Off after 90 days • Holiday Pay • Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance • Jury Duty Pay • Bereavement Pay and much more