Business Office Manager for Assisted Living
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join our dynamic standalone Memory Support Assisted Living as a vital member of our community!
We are searching for the right candidate to fill the Business Office Manager/Concierge HR role at Villagio of Broomfield.
- Localized accounting functions for the community, including: resident billing, coding and completing forms necessary for the generation of accounts payable and assignments of all expenses to the proper general ledger and department code numbers.
- Reconciles all vendor account statements to ensure accuracy and timeliness of payments.
- Prepares all new resident paperwork.
- Reviews accounts receivable and participates in the collection efforts for the community as directed by Executive Director, including making phone calls and sending correspondence to residents and responsible parties. Enforces Collections Policies up to and including eviction where necessary, with emphasis on preventing move outs due to non-payment.
- Interacts with residents and their families, acknowledging concerns and solving problems within the community related to business office or other matters.
- Researches and responds to resident inquiries regarding billing or any other business office function.
- Generates and assures accuracy of reports and records, to include daily census. Reviews accounting system regularly to ensure that marketing, care and business office information match each other. Responsible for ensuring that resident changes in level of care are appropriately adjusted in the accounting system and billed within the same time period in which these changes occurred.
- Creates and maintains all files for the community, including vendors, residents, ancillary charges, and reporting files as needed.
- Monitors and coordinates all petty cash and/or purchase card usage within the community and ensures policies are followed and reports are submitted for approval and processing on time.
- Works directly with corporate accounting and finance team members on accounting systems and following the established accounting calendar key dates throughout the month.
- Serves as part of backup department head team to sales staff to handle phone and walk in inquiries of prospective new residents to the community.
- Manages Concierge duties including response to hone or door and greeting and screening visitors.
- Orders office supplies as needed or necessary.
- Responsible for ordering office equipment, including: adding machines, calculators, copy machines, furniture, etc.
- Participates with Executive Director as directed in monthly budget variance conferences and reports.
- Processes refund requests for residents who move out and requests for refunds of waiting list deposits.
- Responsible for dispersing and logging of petty cash including appropriate ledger accounting for cash disbursements.
- Works closely with other department managers and directors.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident and team member information.
- Maintains all vendor, third party, resident (non-care related) and employee files.
- Where applicable, tracks and maintains community’s POS (Point of Sale) system including ensuring billable charges are entered in invoicing system for both residents and employees (meals).
- Maintains employee files and documentation per Federal, State and local standards guidelines and regulations.
- Processes payroll
- Three years bookkeeping or office management experience preferred
- Competent in Accounting software (Excel or other common programs).
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in the use of relevant technology, as applicable for the position.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak the English language
- Ability to meet and greet visitors with positivity and professionalism.
- Experience in sales is preferred
Please note, the organization does require that our team members have the Covid-19 vaccination. If you have an accommodation need, please contact Human Resources.
Powered by JazzHR
Villagio Senior Living
BusinessView all jobs at Villagio Senior Living