Weekend Evening Receptionist
- $15 Hourly
SilverCrest Properties is currently recruiting for a Part-Time Receptionist at our Village Shores Senior Community in Richfield, MN.
Hours: Saturday and Sunday 4pm-Midnight
- Receiving and directing phone calls
- Greeting residents and family
- Security alarm response
- Well-checks on residents
- Maintaining daily computer logs and data entry
- Light Maintenance Duties
- Light Housekeeping Duties
- Other miscellaneous administrative duties
Why You Should Apply:
- All Hourly Employees are eligible for #DailyPay on their first day
- 401(k) with employer match for 20+ hours worked a week
- SilverAdvantage Employee Recognition Program
- Employee referral bonuses
- Use of Community Fitness Center
- Legal and Identity Theft protection
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Join a company recognized by its employees as a Star Tribune Top Workplace in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021!
What's important to our Community:
- Excellent customer service
- A sense of enjoyment and fulfillment in working with a senior population
- A competent level of experience in MS Office Suite
- The ability to multi-task and work with multiple interruptions
- Great communication skills – both written and oral
- Problem solving skills
- The ability to work independently
- A strong work ethic
Who we are:
At SilverCrest Properties we have been focused on the development and management of senior living communities in Minnesota since 1986. We hold a strong position in this rapidly growing industry which includes Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care. We Manage 8 communities, 1717 apartments and serve over 21 residents. Our R.E.S.P.E.C.T. philosophy combined with a focus on wellness and fine dining sets us apart in the industry.
SilverCrest Properties requires the ability to pass a criminal background and drug test to qualify for employment. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Village Shores Senior CommunityMinneapolis, MN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.