Assistant Manager at Village Roaster
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 to $18 Hourly
Village Roaster in Lakewood, CO is looking for one assistant manager to join our 31 person strong team. Our cafe is located inside of St. Anthony Hospital in Lakewood, Colorado. Hours are weekdays from 5:45 to 2.
Tips are pooled among all staff and can vary from $2-4/hr additional.
- Manage and be responsible for all aspects of operation at our St. Anthony Hospital Cafe.
- Hire, train, coach, and develop employees.
- Create Weekly Schedules to ensure proper staff coverage.
- Delegate tasks to team and provide follow-up
- Hold team accountable for their performance; provide coaching and counseling as needed
- Ensure team provides fast, friendly, and accurate service
- Ensure product quality, cleanliness, maintenance and security standards are met
- Staff and schedule appropriately to control labor costs
- Ensure proper cash handling and deposit procedures are followed
- Ensure appropriate inventory and ordering systems are in place
- Serve as Barista and serve guests.
- Verify payroll hours and submit bi-weekly.
- Any other responsibilities as delegated.
- Bonus based on profits earned each year.
- Excellent communication skills to connect effectively with customers and co-workers
- Possess a positive attitude and ethics which support our values and culture
- Ability to manage a fast-paced, high-volume, clean, customer-focused restaurant
- Strong time-management skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?