VillaSport Athletic Club and Spa offers exciting and fulfilling career opportunities for those who thrive in a fast-paced, energizing environment. Our resort-style clubs are where fitness, family and community all come together. As a growth company with ambitious expansion plans, VillaSport is looking for talented and motivated Group Exercises Instructors who can grow with us at our new location in Cinco Ranch, TX, opening in 2020.
If you are a high-performing, outgoing, service-oriented individual looking for a chance to make a difference, you belong at VillaSport. We offer a fantastic work environment, competitive wages, and a 401(k) plan with a generous company match of up to 4% of your compensation.
Group Exercise Instructors, Barre Instructors, RPM Instructors and Bodyflow Instructors will lead members in a group setting through exercises designed to improve overall fitness, strength & endurance ensuring the members safety at all times with positive energy while being motivating and encouraging. Group Exercise Instructor will serve to educate members on various aspects of health & fitness in a professional manner.
- Friendly, out-going, motivating, energetic personality
- At least 6 months of teaching experience in a group setting
- Basic knowledge of safety in exercise technique & group exercise principles
- Basic knowledge of physiology & body mechanics
- Verifiable proof of education: national certification and/or specialized skill certification (e.g., ACE, AFAA, AAAI, ACSM, ISMA, AEA, Johnny G, Les Mills, Yoga Alliance, Yoga Fit, Pilates Method Alliance, Stott Pilates, Schwinn, etc.)
- First Aid/CPR certification required prior to hire date
For more information about VillaSport please visit our website at www.villasport.com
*** No unsolicited phone calls or resumes from recruiters. Any unsolicited resumes received will be deemed the property of our Company and no recruiting and/or placement fees will be paid out should the forwarding of said material result in hire. ***