We have built a great 5 star Quality Measure community and are looking for enthusiastic people to join our team and help us continue to grow.
Villa St. Francis is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant, As a skilled senior nursing facility in Johnson County, our residents receive the best care possible, even as their health needs change. We offer both semi-private and private suites for long term care, short term rehabilitation, and skilled dementia care, and every suite is dual-certified for our long term care and short term rehabilitation options. Older adults who live with us find comfort in the stability we provide.
Major Duties and Responsibilities for CNA:
- Record all entries on flow sheets, notes, charts, etc., in an informative and descriptive manner.
- Report all changes in the resident’s condition to the Charge/Staff Nurse as soon as practical.
- Follow work assignments and/or work schedules in completing and performing your assigned tasks.
- Perform all assigned tasks in accordance with our established policies and procedures and as instructed by your supervisor.
- Previous experience as a CNA in a Long Term Care setting is preferred.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited nursing aide/assistant program.
- Must possess and maintain a current Kansas CNA certification.
- Must maintain a satisfactory level of attendance and punctuality.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Hourly: $12.50 to $18.00 /hour
Villa St Francis Catholic Care Center