Villa Hope, Inc. Appleton, WI
- Posted: 26 days ago
- $14 to $16 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k
Caregiver - Part-time/Full-time all shifts & Weekends
$1000 Sign-On Bonus!!
- Participate in the assessment and treatment planning for clients.
- Assist with case management of clients including coordination with other agencies in order to integrate other agencies’ services into the treatment plan, advocacy, support services and assistance.
- Assist in providing symptom management including medication monitoring.
- Promote personal growth and development which will require working side by side with the client teaching household chores, grocery shopping budgeting, cooking skills, coping with internal and external stresses, etc. as needed.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of daily resident activities addressing resident’s health and wellness needs in the areas of: spirituality, cognition, physical and emotional health, community and social.
- Accompany clients to acquired services, facilitating communication and providing appropriate reports.
- Supervise resident’s cleanliness and maintenance of a well-maintained living environment.
- Ensure that the clients’ rights are being met.
- Maintain accurate client records and protection of the same.
- Assist clients with budgeting for expenses.
- Coordinate services for clients in crisis.
- Participate in training and staff meetings as appropriate.
Client Population: Severe and persistent mental illness, developmental disabilities, traumatic brain injury.
Job Type: Part-time or full-time
Salary: $14.50 - $15.50 /hour
Weekend/2nd shift differential.
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus!!!
Related keywords: caregiver, hiring immediately
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Each consumer works with a personal care coordinator or case manager to insure prompt and consistent services with dependable follow through. Villa Hope is about changing lifestyle and striving to live as independent as possible, and this helps every aspect of the consumer’s life. Villa Hope teaches how to live and manage a healthy lifestyle.
Villa Hope, Inc.Why Work Here?
A chance to really make a difference working with an agency that offers an extremely generous benefit package.
Villa Hope is more than residential treatment and mental health agency for adults. Consumers are supported and encouraged to grow as individuals and develop their life skills. Each consumer works with a personal care coordinator or case manager to insure prompt and consistent services with dependable follow through. Villa Hope is about changing lifestyle and striving to live as independent as possible, and this helps every aspect of the consumer’s life. Villa Hope teaches how to live and manage a healthy lifestyle.
613 N Division StAppleton, WI