Legal Assistant Part Time
- Posted: July 02, 2022
Legal Assistant - Part Time. This position is perfect for an individual attending law school or going for their Paralegal!
Villa Healthcare is currently interviewing for a part-time Legal Assistant. This position will work 20 hours per week, flexible schedule, remote/in-office.
At Villa, we are passionate about Making People Better and are interviewing for a Legal Assistant who shares that
The Legal Assistant will prescribe and adhere to Villa's philosophy of Making People Better by providing B.E.T.T.E.R. Service Excellence:
(B)e Welcoming to all
(T)rust and Respect
(E)ngage and Communicate
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide general administrative assistance to Chief Counsel
- Contract review
- Draft, revise, and edit letters and other written documents
- Prepare vendor invoices and tracking payment
- Paralegal preferred, not required
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks, identify which ones are the most urgent and important, and complete them under time constraints
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Interested in joining the Villa family? Here's what we offer:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Emergency Loan Program
- 401k with Discretionary Match
- Advance Training in Clinical Care and Leadership
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
*Benefits may vary depending on full-time/part- time employee status and location. Please verify availability of benefits upon interviewing.
To learn more, visit www.villahc.com. EOE
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
3701 W Lunt AveLincolnwood, IL
LegalView all jobs at Villa Healthcare