Shipping and Delivery Coordinator
The Shipping and Delivery Coordinator will report to the Production Manager.
The Shipping and Delivery Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring the timely shipment and delivery of final and replacement products to customers. The position will work directly with Manufacturing to package and schedule good delivery, freight shippers to schedule and ensure pick-up and delivery of products, and customers to schedule receipt and installation.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Scheduling product shipping with freight and delivery providers
• Coordinating the delivery of products with customers and internal constituencies including technicians, distributors, accounting and production
• Receiving and processing returns and delivery of replacement parts and units
• Working with supply chain and inventory functions to receive and process incoming goods delivery
• In coordination with Manufacturing, packing units to specifications in appropriate shipping containers
• Preparing final shipments for delivery by identifying, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
• Accurately estimating and billing customers delivery charges
The job environment for the Shipping and Delivery coordinator is 50% shop environment and 50% office environment, utilizing various packaging hardware and tools and shipping / freight / ERP software. The Shipping and Delivery Coordinator must work closely with Quality Control, Manufacturing, Technicians, Distributors and accounting using clear verbal and written communication.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Experience with shipping and / or logistics.
• High attention to detail.
• Comfort working in collaborative, fast paced environment.
• Requires comprehensive written, verbal and analytical skills.
• Ability to utilize handheld tools such as a drill, screw, and hammer.
• Forklift certification desired.
• Must be Office Suite Proficient