Viking Pure Solutions is looking for an Electrical Engineer who wants to work with an up and coming company. This position will act as support to the engineering team in design, testing, installations, customer support, new product design, and current product support. Work collaboratively with our project team of designers and engineers to create world class design on a variety of projects.
• Develop test procedures and write documentation.
• Test and debug electronics and software.
• Build prototypes of new designs, as required.
• Write work instructions for new products.
• Participate in continuous engineering design improvement efforts.
• Support the development of new testing methods and processes.
• Create scripts and macros to automate testing procedures, analysis and reporting.
• Research design solutions to project concerns; analyze and recommend solutions to design problems.
• Create wiring schematics and diagrams, CAD drawings.
• Create wiring and cabling assemblies.
• Fabrication and design of connectors and harnesses for measurement devices.
• Assist in engineering design and documentation for various projects.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Engineering from an accredited program.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Basic knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office programs, including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Labview experience preferred.
• Demonstrated leadership skills.
• Self-motivated and eager learner, aptitude to grow and develop within the field.
• Candidates must be legally authorized to work, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship, in the country where this position is located.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Subject to drug screening and background check.