- Performs repetitive or routine warehousing tasks involved with shipping, receiving, will-call, inventory control, and/or material handling.
- Operates forklift in order to pick orders or receive in stock.
- Uses forklift to load and unload pipe and other material from flat bed and/or box type trailers.
- Pick orders by utilizing RF technology and/or by identifying items on a paper pick ticket according to bin location, part number, and/or description. Utilize JDE operating system in inquiries for shipping and receiving functions.
- Lift boxes of material to and from locations for shipping and receiving processes and procedures.
- During packing confirm correct material pulled during picking process.
- Ensure all materials are packed properly.
- Utilize Varsity system to get packed materials shipped correctly.
- Completes training curriculum including but not limited to safety requirements while demonstrating an acceptable level of competence as defined by management.
- Follows all company policies and procedures.
- Handles additional tasks necessary to fulfill the needs of the company and the customer as deemed by the warehouse lead, warehouse manager, or branch operations manager.
- Minimum of 6 months in a previous warehouse or material handler position.
- Basic keypad and/or keyboard skills.
- Prior experience with RF technology used in bar coding environment helpful.
- 1 year working in a multitask environment while under time constraints.
- Basic arithmetic skills required using whole numbers and decimals.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro