Regional Sales Manager - Southeast U.S.
Viking Group Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsible for highest level of customer service by directing sales operations through a team Territory Sales Managers within assigned territory. Ensures increasing levels of employee satisfaction while improving efficiency. Works closely with other VSN departments (i.e. Operations, Marketing, Finance) to promote growth in revenue and to maximize profits.
- Manages policy deployment in the areas of customer satisfaction, employee relations, and regional performance measures.
- Plans and develops policies and goals, in concert with Viking Group management, and in support of corporate objectives. Implements plans through subordinate administrative personnel.
- Assists company officers and senior staff in the development and formulation of long and short-range planning, policies, programs, and objectives. Monitors long-term demand and capacity requirements and recommends changes where necessary.
- Manages all aspects of sales strategy and activities in assigned region.
- Targets and prospects new customers per goals outlined for the region.
- Participates actively in industry associations, including local AFSA, NFSA, and SFPE chapters.
- Achieve optimum employee levels with least amount of overhead to meet annual budget plan.
- Hires, trains, develops, and evaluates staff. Provides leadership for employee relations through effective communications, coaching, training, and development. Takes corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy. Ensures compliance with current federal, state, and local regulations. Consults with Human Resources Department as appropriate.
- Works effectively and relates well with others, both inside and outside the company. Exhibits a professional manner in dealing with others, working to maintain constructive working relationships.
- Keeps current on information and technology affecting functional areas to increase innovation and ensure compliance.
- Continuously improves knowledge of industry, customers, products, and relevant technology.
- Four-year degree in Fire Science Technical studies or Industrial Distribution.
- Minimum two years experience in sales.
- Ability and willingness to learn all aspects of fire protection industry as well as Viking's products and services.
- Assertive personality and dedication to constant self improvement a must.
- Demonstration of excellent written and oral communication skills, including computer competence.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Viking Group