Temp-to-hire! Full-time! M-F!
Provides full service account management regarding products and services, including pricing, availability, and shipping information. Responds thoroughly and timely to inquiries, via phone, email, or directly to customers, within an industrial distribution environment.
- Receives and processes orders, requests for quotation, returns, and credits in a manner consistent with company policies and standards.
- Works with sales, credit, inventory control, warehousing personnel, and other various departments to facilitate the needs of the customer.
- Investigates order entry, shipping, and billing errors and coordinate solutions with the appropriate departments by taking ownership of the situation
- Understands the technical aspects of products and services to a degree that effectively facilitates the order process.
- Keeps all literature and technical information current and accessible as it relates to products and services offered.
- Effectively communicates orally and in writing in a business-like and professional manner.
- Increase sales by emphasizing promotions and add on sales at the point of order through product knowledge and opportunity recognition.
- Follows up with customers to ensure they are kept informed of the status of their request.
- Cultivates and maintains relationships with customers and suppliers with regard to service.
- Coordinatesjob quotations with Sales.
- Completes training curriculum whiledemonstrating an acceptable level of competence as defined by management.
- Follows all company policies andprocedures.
- Handles additional tasks necessary tofulfill the needs of the company and the customer as deemed by theCustomer Service Supervisor or Branch Manager.
- Minimum of 1 year in customer service or sales experience.
- Demonstrated strong computer skills (JDE experience preferred).
- Basic computer skills. Microsoft Windows and Office products are a plus.
- 1 year working in a multitask environment while under time constraints.
- Basic arithmetic skills. Works well with whole numbers, fractions, decimals and measurements.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro