Director of Distribution
- Posted: over a month ago
Viking Coca Cola Director of Distribution
BECOME A PART OF OUR TEAM:
If you're going to wear a team name on your work shirt, make it a WINNING TEAM. Make it one of the most recognized brand names in the World! Imagine being a part of a winning, global team that operates in over two-hundred countries worldwide...with an estimated one-point-eight billion beverages consumed each and every day! Viking Coca-Cola is a family own business, providing Coca-Cola products across Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
The primary responsibilities of this position include overall management of all distribution and
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Establishes operations standards for cost control, waste reduction, quality, safety and
complete and accurate on-time deliveries.
2. Establishes optimization and capacity planning, scheduling, safety, customer satisfaction,
employee relations and performance measures.
3. Recommends and implements strategic changes in operations strategy.
4. Builds, develops and manages operations leadership team capable of carrying out needed
operations strategies and improving employee relations.
5. Provides leadership to facilitate faster improvements for problem resolution and improve
6. Prepares and oversees operations budget for all areas of responsibility to ensure
compliance with organizational expenditure requirements.
7. Works with company management to analyze company operations to pinpoint and pursue
opportunities for improvements; maximize efficiencies, cost reductions and enhance
8. Develops and presents to the CEO, as the case may be, matters requiring decisions that
impact operation functions.
9. Oversees all aspects of operations, ensuring compliance with Company, State and Federal
laws, policies and regulations.
10. Supervises personnel including hiring, coaching, terminating, performance feedback,
training, work allocation, and problem resolution.
11. Ensures that duties, responsibilities and accountability for all direct reports are defined and
12. Demonstrates ability to be a self-starter who can work well with people at all levels of the
organization both in and out of the facility.
13. Promotes and enforces a safe working environment, including, but not limited to,
compliance with OSHA, DOT, environmental and company policies and procedures with
efforts to mitigate work-related injuries and company risk.
14. Fosters a cooperative and harmonious working climate that maximizes employee morale,
productivity and company culture.
15. Achieves budgets and operational results that further the financial benefit of the companies
for future growth.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration. (or relevant experience)
• DSD Experience
• Strong knowledge/experience in financial management or proven track record in the
management of company operations and finance.
We offer a competitive compensation package inclusive of: competitive pay, a full benefit package with health, dental, vision, 401k, and paid time off, plus the satisfaction of knowing you are responsible for supplying over a million people with the best beverages in the world.
To apply click here or in person at:
Viking Coca-Cola Bottling Company
4610 Rusan St N
St Cloud, MN 56303
Viking Coca Cola is proud to be an EEO and Veteran Friendly Employer!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressSaint Cloud, MN
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Viking Coca-Cola