Vighter is a physician-led firm accredited by The Joint Commission and is verified as a service-disabled veteran-owned business by the VA. Since 2005 our company has provided healthcare services on challenging programs in support our Federal government clients. Our healthcare staff have performed Search and Rescue operations in Africa as well as Asia, assisted with the Ebola response effort, supported ICE with in-flight emergency medical services, conducted physical examinations for veterans seeking disability determinations, and many other missions. Apply today and our recruiting team will contact you within 24 hours.
- Doctorate Ph.D. or Psy.D. with a major in the Psychology field
- Graduation from Doctorate or Post-Doctorate APA Accredited Program
- Must be a licensed Psychologist in accordance with state requirements
- Interact positively with Veterans
- Complete Disability Benefit Questionnaires (DBQs) electronically.
- No treatment is determined
- No follow-up is performed
- Records must be submitted within 24 hours after completion of the exam
- Previous VA or compensation assessment experience is a plus, but not required as a few hours of training are provided free of charge.
- Comfortable learning new technology and submitting examination documentation online. project.
- Proficient in the use of the computer and web-based programs
- Must be able to sit for more than 8 hours per day
- Must be willing to work overtime if necessary
- Must be able to use an elevator or walk up and down stairs
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds and carry up to 10 feet
- Must be able to routinely grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbows/knees and reach above and below shoulders
- Must be able to read and interpret handwritten and typewritten print
- Must be able to communicate by voice and detect sound by ear
- Must be able to pass a criminal background investigation
- Must be able to pass a 5-panel urine drug screen
- General Liability, Professional Liability, and Medical Malpractice Insurance paid for by the company
- Full-time employees receive Health, Dental, Vision, Basic Life, Voluntary Life, Accidental Disability & Dismemberment, 4% retirement match 401K, Short-term and Long-term Disability, Critical Illness, and Accident Coverage
Vighter is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Position is contingent upon contract award.