Viewstream is a Creative Digital Agency and we are currently hiring for an Account Manager who can help project manage marketing content creation and campaigns. You will work alongside the VP of Accounts to nurture and grow a book of business and pull in resources to service the accounts. Project types include digital marketing campaigns as well as fixed assets like videos, case studies, landing pages, market research and more. Clients are high market cap technology, software, medical device and hardware companies, as well as some startups.
The ideal candidate will have marketing agency or other creative agency experience. This is a fully remote position, applications from anywhere in the US will be accepted.
- Day-to-day management of client accounts
- Ensure all client projects are completed on time, on budget and meet client/agency objectives.
- Work with Project Management to coordinate resources and interface with teams involved in project development on a day-to-day basis.
- Develop knowledge of clients’ business, competitive challenges, and how key strategic issues could impact client/agency objectives
- Understand marketing campaign management, production processes and reporting and participate in the marketing planning process
- Communicate to agency staff, clients, and partner agencies through conference reports, emails, etc.
- Develop briefs
- Analyze campaign results and recommend course correction as needed to ensure client success
- Understand production and creative process to ensure meets client needs and Viewstream standards
- Coordinate development of estimates, billing and vendor invoices within approved budgets
- Track agency time logged against estimates and reconcile on a bi-monthly basis
- Partner with Project Management to confirm that projects in the pipeline are progressing according to client expectation and, if project delays or cost/time overages are suspected, proactively address situation with manager
- Keep supervisor and management fully informed of account challenges and opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- 4+ years of relevant marketing program management
- Agency experience preferred
- B-to-B experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership capabilities
- Salary DOE
- Full-time exempt position
- Work remotely or from one of our offices in San Francisco, CA, Chicago, IL or Austin, TX.
- Send a cover letter and CV through this site only to be considered
- Do not email Viewstream direct or through our website, no calls
Thank You for your interest in a job with Viewstream.