Project and Program Management Consultants (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Project and Program Management Consultants
Viewstream Staffing is hiring a range of qualified candidates for Project Management and Program Management roles. Direct, administer and regulate projects or programs to ensure timely delivery and adherence to business, technical and quality requirements in Project or Program Management. Looking for consultants with experience in Microsoft Business Applications like Dynamics 365, or those who are willing to get complimentary training to learn.
Roles and responsibilities:
Consultants with a specialty in Program Management or Project Management have many responsibilities, depending on their organization. These may include:
- Driving projects to meet milestones, establish accountability and facilitate project delivery
- Defining scope, requirements, estimates, and schedules, and developing documentation
- Developing risk management strategies and plans for on-time delivery
- Collaborating with technology SMEs to manage projects and milestone adherence
- Working with stakeholders to ensure end-user satisfaction
- 3+ years’ experience in project management
- 3+ years’ experience working with ERP or CRM systems
- Experience with Microsoft Business Applications is a plus
- Project Management PMP credentials, ITIL Framework (or equivalent) is a plus
- Scrum credentials is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
ERP and CRM Software
Work Location: Remote
Viewstream, Inc.Why Work Here?
Get complimentary training and put your resume in front of Microsoft partners.