ERP and CRM Analysts, Specialists, and Consultants (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ERP and CRM Analysts, Specialists, and Consultants – Digital Transformation
Viewstream Staffing is hiring a range of qualified candidates for CRM and ERP, looking for candidates that can help solve complex business problems and help companies grow through digital transformation. Practice areas are across industries and a range of functional and business process needs.
· Involvement and exposure with CRM and ERP Systems, or subject matter understanding of a particular industry focus.
· Strong customer facing communication skills in person and in writing
· Proven ability to identify gaps in businesses, and translate those into written functional requirement requests
· Able to accurately forecast from discovery meetings the appropriate level of effort needed for education sessions, workshops, or implementations based on customers current state and skill level
· CRM experience with building campaigns, task sets, quotes
· Experience with Core ERP - Quoting, Sales Orders, Job Management, Shipping, Purchasing and Receiving
· Continuous Certification on a quarterly basis, Certification on Epicor Manufacturing, Sales, Purchasing, Inventory Management is expected.
· Mentoring other Encompass Employees, and attending internal training meetings and scheduled company calls
· Enter time daily, maintain accurate work ticket status in our PSA
· Report to a project manager and follow PMO requests for deliverables in the correct format and in a timely manner
· Provide input into Sales tasks, including providing demos where appropriate or assisting with sales support
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
ERP and CRM Software
Work Location: Remote
Viewstream, Inc.Why Work Here?
Get complimentary training and put your resume in front of Microsoft partners.