Customer Service Specialist
- $2,500 to $3,750 Monthly
We are an employee-owned independent wealth management firm. Our focus is advisory and wealth management. Our niche is divorce financial planning and mediation. With our comprehensive approach, we believe in providing high-quality advice and superior service to our clients and community. We welcome new colleagues who believe in our values and trusted life-long relationships.
Summary of responsibilities
This position provides customer service support to the advisor’s clients and assists with administrative support in the day-to day operations of the firm.
- Use excellent customer service skills to build and maintain existing client relationships.
- Handle all client service issues within capacity.
- Create and track all pending business paperwork from start to completion
- Organize client statements, correspondence, agreements, and deliverables.
- Assist with data entry and organization of client information.
- Spearhead special projects, such as updating power point presentations and marketing blogs
- Assist advisor with marketing efforts, such as following up with referrals, updating contact management system with names of referrals, and spearheading drip mailing programs for prospects and clients.
- Assist advisor with compliance activities and protocols
- Use CRM system efficiently to schedule client meetings and marketing activities and to enter new contacts.
- Use Commonwealth’s services, such as COMMunity Link® and online trading, efficiently.
· Regularly review Commonwealth news items, technology updates, and e-mail communications, report pertinent information back to advisor.
Viewpoint Wealth Planning
2950 Buskirk Ave #300 Walnut CreekWalnut Creek, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.