- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position covers the following general areas of responsibility:
Sales Support / Lead Traffic Control
· Prepare customer price quotes for our team of four inside sales reps.
· Enter inbound lead information into SalesForce CRM.
· Assign leads to the proper sales rep based upon a number of variables.
· Shipping and receiving borescopes for demos and sales.
· Doing simple QC checks on scopes after they arrive and before they ship out.
· We handle approximately 20 repair transactions each week, all of which involve telephone and email communication with the customer – verifying serial numbers, issuing RMAs, sending FedEx labels, tracking repair shipments as they arrive, inspecting the item to be repaired, taking photos of the damage, returning repaired units back to the customer. The person in this position, while not the lead repair processor, will assist in the ways outlined.
First on phones
· Answer the phone in a professional and courteous manner, asking questions of the caller to ascertain the reason for the call, taking detailed notes of the call, and passing that information along to the appropriate person the caller is trying to reach.
The successful applicant will be professional and able to work independently in an office environment. You should be very comfortable on the phone, and have experience with MS Office suite, especially Excel and MS Word. Experience working in SalesForce is helpful but not required, as we are willing to train the right person. The ability to learn quickly, prioritize and complete tasks on time is essential.
If you are a high performer and want to work on a small team with others like yourself, we want to hear from you.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, an outstanding work environment, and the chance to interact daily with a very talented group of individuals.
If you have the qualifications and would like to discuss becoming a part of our team, please respond via email with your resume and cover letter. No phone calls please.
ViewTech BorescopesWhy Work Here?
Great work environment with a small team of great people.
ViewTech Borescopes is a 14-year-old company in the Remote Visual Inspection industry. Our product is an articulating video borescope used in the inspection, maintenance and repair of a wide variety of industrial equipment and machinery. We are based in Traverse City and are the leading seller of video borescopes in the country -- essentially, we dominate a niche market. Please visit our website to learn more about the product we sell.
1745 BarlowTraverse City, MI