ViewSonic is looking for a Vertical Marketing Manager to drive engagement and connect ViewSonic solutions with enterprise end user and PROsumers. This role will develop marketing content and campaigns for the Enterprise / Corporate, and ProAV markets across all product categories; with the main focus in Interactive WhiteBoard. The ideal candidate would have worked proactively with sales and various marketing teams to execute strategic marketing initiatives in providing technology solutions.
- Develop and advocate innovative marketing programs and campaigns that align with ViewSonic’s business objectives and collaborative solution offerings.
- Design, create and execute the marketing strategy for enterprise end users that integrates channel, PR, and social marketing programs.
- Identify opportunities to create collaborative end user experiences that can be scale and drive meaningful momentum to move corporate end users into consideration for ViewSonic’s solutions and products.
- Be the champion and spokesperson for ViewSonic solutions and products, actively engaged in industry discussions, attend trade shows as needed.
- Gain insight from end users and PROsumers on solution features, collaborate with product development to prioritize and incorporate into the ViewSonic product roadmap.
- Measure and optimize performance of marketing programs, in collaboration with Digital Marketing, Creative Services and Channel Marketing.
- Own the development of market launch strategies, solution & product positioning statements, advertising copy, WEB information, sales training information, and ensure they are disseminated to the appropriate parties.
- Lead and deliver pre-sales and post-sales trainings to sales team & resellers therefore enhance user experience and promote brand loyalty.
- Support Enterprise sales team in account-based marketing efforts.
- Support special initiatives or projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Management Information Systems or a technology-related field.
- 8+ years of experience managing and leading marketing programs and teams, ideally in technology solution oriented roles.
- Deep understanding of purchasing vehicles for enterprise & corporate technology solutions.
- Professionalism and credibility to build relationships with executive-level prospects and partners.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with internal and external teams.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with the proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience in creating customer driven messaging and working with cross-functional teams in order to ensure consistent implementation of positioning, messaging, and promotions.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong presentation and writing skills
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed to accommodate traveling for marketing events, up to 25%.
- Travel: Up to 25% travel; mostly to attend trade shows and marketing events
- Environment: Other than traveling to attend events, the work is performed in standard office environment.
- Physical Effort: Work requires infrequent physical demands; during business travels, some maneuvering and setting up demo equipment can be expected.
- Hazards: Negligible, little or no exposure to hazards.
*The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and requirements.