ViewSonic has set our goal to become the #1 collaboration solution company and enhance how we work, learn, and live. The Salesforce Solutions / Business Analytics Architect is an integral part of this goal as we drive innovation and optimize our business model. This role will partner with the Sales Operations team to leverage our data in shaping our go-to-market strategy, build better business prioritization, and bring focus to our world-class Sales team. This includes planning, reporting, assisting in quota setting, business leads pipeline, program management, sales process optimization, and creating internal business intelligence reports that track the health of the sales organization as well as our solution offerings. Certification and experience in Salesforce.com is a must for this role.
WHO YOU ARE
You love working in a dynamic changing environment, have solid understanding both in analytics/IT as well as business side of the house for crafting meaningful architecture. You are a Tight-knit collaborator with top-notch influencing and facilitation skills. You understand larger scope of the work you are doing and assign & monitor deliverables. You work independently and are quick to learn new skills. You bring a take-charge attitude with phenomenal flexibility and resilience. You apply structured problem solving (taking a large, complex problem and breaking it down into components, involve others as needed, drive resolution)
- Sound knowledge on Salesforce applications, platform, and enterprise architecture.
- Expertise in identifying gaps in business analytics, defining solutions that leverage the Salesforce platform capabilities in optimum way.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities within the sales organization are set, enabled, and tracked.
- Identify new business opportunities through data analytics with various sales groups to boost their business growth and account management.
- Supervise process and functional design activities while performing requirement gathering, analysis and documentation of various business processes
- Ensure effective user experience and lead the development & implementation of SalesForce.com, service the sales team for ease of adoption, use and maintenance to drive standardization.
- Accountable for delivery of high quality reports and insights on all available internal and external data to support regional and individual business unit’s decision making.
- Responsible for the collection, calculation, submission and communication around standard weekly, monthly and yearly sales data.
- Work with IT, Sales, Business Units & other internal/external teams to perform, support and oversee BI Platform strategy, Data Warehousing, Data Integration and Report, and Data Visualization
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Information Technology or related field; preferably MBA with 5+ years of experience working in CRM solutions and business analytics.
- Extensive reporting and/or master data experience preferably from a technology solutions company or reseller
- Experience in leading projects with multiple stakeholders across functions and seniority levels
- Strong working knowledge of SalesForce.com and other relevant BI systems
- Advanced level of Excel
- Environment: Normal office conditions.
- Physical Effort: Work requires infrequent physical demands.
- Hazards: Negligible, little or no exposure to hazards.
*The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and requirements.