Digital Marketing Manager
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Reports to: Director of Marketing Communications
Oversees 3 direct reports
Come Grow with Us!
Working at ViewSonic is a unique opportunity to do rewarding, high-visibility work for a global leader in visual technology. At ViewSonic, we are celebrating 36 years of excellence, carrying on the same entrepreneurial spirit and innovation we've had since 1987. Our visual display solutions are well known throughout the industry. As a result, we are looking for energetic, motivated team members to expand our nest.
Your Role and Impact
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for executing B2B and B2C campaigns to drive growth across all vertical markets, including education, enterprise, government, and gaming. The ideal candidate has at least 5 years of experience in digital marketing and is well versed in brand and performance marketing tactics, including but not limited to paid search, organic and paid social, influencer and affiliate marketing, direct media buys, and email marketing. The Digital Marketing Manager will blend brand strategy, customer insights, and data analytics to support a growth plan. The role oversees strategy and day-to-day activities in the U.S. & Canada, and supports global markets in Latin America, Asia, and EMEA with best practice sharing. The candidate must be an ambitious self-starter who is highly organized and detail-oriented, comfortable with ambiguity, and an empathetic people manager.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Manage and optimize digital marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition, engagement, and retention
- Report on campaign performance against goals and benchmarks
- Continually evaluate and optimize marketing spend and channel allocation
- Collaborate closely with the creative, channel, and marketing communications teams
- Manage budgets, timelines, and resources effectively to ensure that digital marketing initiatives are delivered on time and within budget
- Stay up to date on the latest digital marketing trends and technologies, and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Manage and develop a team of digital marketing specialists
Your Ideal Profile
- BA in advertising, marketing, communications, or related field
- 5+ years of advertising and email marketing experience, preferably in the technology industry
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience with major ad platforms, including Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and TikTok
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent coordination and organization skills, with attention to details
- Team player that works with little supervision
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with SEO and account-based marketing a plus
- Shaping the website's user experience and the customer journey
What's in it for you:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Company provided equipment
Work Environment & Requirements
- Environment: Hybrid; Minimum 3 days in, 2 days remote
- Physical Effort: Work requires infrequent physical demands
- Hazards: Negligible, little or no exposure to hazards
At ViewSonic, our mission is to provide excellence in visual experience by combining, products, solutions, and ecosystem developments. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to creating a respectful and inclusive environment for all employee-partners. ViewSonic does not discriminate on any basis covered by appropriate law, and all employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and requirements.
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.