Account Sales Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come grow with us!
Working at ViewSonic is a unique opportunity to do rewarding, meaningful, high-visibility work for a global leader in visual technology. At ViewSonic, we are celebrating 35 years of excellence, carrying on the same entrepreneurial spirit and innovation we’ve had since 1987. Our brand and products are well known throughout the industry. As a result, we are growing quickly and are looking for energetic, motivated team members to expand our nest.
Your Role and Impact
ViewSonic is looking for an Account Manager passionate for technology to support our business with assigned accounts such as Staples, Office Depot, Best Buy, and a few others focusing on their Contract and e-Commerce Channels. If you like an entrepreneurial environment and love to win, this is the right fit for you! The Account Manager is a growth-minded top performer who is responsible for building quality relationships, and drive sales activities with targeted Reseller Accounts. Ideal candidate will have established relationships at the named accounts and live in one of the noted centrally located cities. This a home office-based position, with 30% travel required. Preferred locations are: Minneapolis, MN & Chicago, IL & Dallas/Austin, TX or Atlanta, GA.
Your Day-to-Day Responsibilities
- Grow new and/or existing accounts as assigned. Responsible for maintaining and increasing volume levels with existing assigned accounts.
- Develop a strong relationship with the highest levels of executive management within each assigned account. Translate this relationship into an ability to go to the top when instituting programs and initiatives.
- Create a well-defined sales strategy for all assigned accounts.
- Plan and execute promotional/advertising activities on ecommerce platforms
- Contribute to the development of future marketing and sales programs by regularly reporting to corporate competitive pricing information, new product introductions, and promotional activities.
- Effectively manage inventory levels, returns, stock adjustments, and defective return ratios. Effectively manage all required credit memos and follow-up documentation.
- Improve development of future budgets, working with corporate to reduce expenses and maintain maximum levels of operational efficiencies.
- Pro-actively establish rep relationships and provide ViewSonic product, promotion, sales support and general pricing information to increase ViewSonic market share and sales within a defined set of accounts.
- Performs regular sales calls to clients ensuring their business and service needs are met.
- Thoroughly track business account opportunities in Salesforce.com to ensure timely follow-ups with all leads, bids, and evaluations.
- Work with Product Managers to gain key market and customer insight.
- Closely partnering with sales team members and other internal departments to deliver solutions.
- Communicate market conditions internally.
- Stay current on company products and services to provide customers with up-to-date information and a high level of customer service.
- Attend trade shows, conduct seminars, participate in reseller sales events, conduct product training and do executive level presentations as required.
- Maintain consistent on-time reporting of expenses and other required reports. Adhere to all company expense policies and budgets.
- May perform other projects and duties as assigned.
Your Ideal Profile
- BA/BS degree in Business, Business Administration, or other appropriate discipline.
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B and B2C sales; at least 1 year in computer hardware sales preferred.
- Ideal candidate will be an energetic professional familiar with account management and channel sales in the display technology industry.
- Working knowledge of how to service, sell and support products within target accounts.
- Excellent communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Ambitious, self-starter with the ability to operate effectively with minimal supervision.
Environment: This is a field sales position; the environment is usually on the road visiting customers and prospects. Home office is the standard office environment.
Travel: 30% travel nationwide (approximately 3 trips per quarter)
Physical Effort: Work requires frequent physical demands in terms of maintaining a continuous and rigorous pace and extensive travel
Hazards: Negligible, little or no exposure to hazards
What’s in it for you:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance options
- 401K with company match
- Paid time off
- Laptop provided
- Tuition/Certification reimbursement
- Employee discounts
At ViewSonic, we do more than just “SEE THE DIFFERENCE”. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to creating a respectful and inclusive environment for all employee-partners. ViewSonic does not discriminate on any basis covered by appropriate law, all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and requirements.
BusinessView all jobs at ViewSonic Corporation
Get fresh Account Sales Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.