Views mission is to create delightful human environments.
In the great tradition of challenging the way we think about everyday essentials, the team at View has reinvented something that hasn't changed for centuries the simple window and in doing so, is transforming the largest industry in the world: real estate.
We manufacture View Dynamic Glass, a new generation of smart windows that let in natural light and views, and enhance mental and physical wellbeing by significantly reducing headaches, eyestrain and drowsiness. In addition, Views windows reduce glare and heat, improving the energy efficiency of buildings by 20 percent. Views windows are digital, cloud connected, and can be controlled from anywhere, including your phone. We are also leveraging advances in AI to develop smart building and IoT applications that make buildings healthier, smarter and more productive than anyone ever imagined.
View is already installed in over 35 million square feet and is growing rapidly. If you dream of changing the world to make it a better place join us.
We are looking for a Call Center Representative (Contractor) that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively routing customer inquiries, complaints, and sales opportunities; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Following communication scripts when handling different topics and routing calls into Views internal call tree as necessary
- Maintain communication equipment by reporting problems.
- Maintain and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
Skills and Qualifications:
- Verbal Communication & Phone Skills
- Active Listening
- Data Entry Skills
- People Skills
- Customer Focus & High-Touch Service
- Attention to Detail
- Previous experience in a customer service representative role
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- High school diploma
View, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
View does not accept unsolicited resumes and does not compensate third parties who have not been specifically retained to conduct a candidate search or provide other contracted services.