Views mission is to create delightful human environments.
In the great tradition of challenging the way we think about everyday essentials, the team at View has reinvented something that hasn't changed for centuries the simple window and in doing so, is transforming the largest industry in the world: real estate.
We manufacture View Dynamic Glass, a new generation of smart windows that let in natural light and views, and enhance mental and physical wellbeing by significantly reducing headaches, eyestrain and drowsiness. In addition, Views windows reduce glare and heat, improving the energy efficiency of buildings by 20 percent. Views windows are digital, cloud connected, and can be controlled from anywhere, including your phone. We are also leveraging advances in AI to develop smart building and IoT applications that make buildings healthier, smarter and more productive than anyone ever imagined.
View is already installed in over 35 million square feet and is growing rapidly. If you dream of changing the world to make it a better place join us.
The Director of Business Development Healthcare, will be responsible for implementing a key account strategy for the healthcare sector. He/she will be responsible for growing Views business in the Healthcare vertical and establishing View as the design-in/preferred choice in the leading healthcare and biotech/pharma companies. The Director will work closely with the View sales team and assist them to win on-going sales opportunities and develop new sales opportunities from their customer executive relationships. They will develop the content expertise, relationships, record of successful wins, and public profile to be considered a thought leader in their vertical by both customers and internal View employees (executives, sales managers).
- Total business won ($ bookings) attributable to the Directors origination or significant contributions.
- Business growth in healthcare, biotech and pharmaceuticals, number of significant wins and market share (%) at target accounts.
- Thought leadership, as exhibited by speaking engagements at conferences and industry events.
- Success in making qualified leads to View sales team.
- Refine, articulate and quantify Views value propositions in healthcare and work with product marketing, product management and technology to create market-specific collateral.
- Go-To-Market strategy and execution plan for the healthcare vertical
- Map the universe of healthcare, biotechnology and pharmaceuticals providers and influencers, and develop plans to penetrate each.
- Collaboration with sales, marketing and product management on critical meetings and account management.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 10+ years of experience in business development, sales or product marketing in the Healthcare industry.
- Strong executive presence; ability to build relationships at different levels of customer organizations from CxO to mid-level managers.
- Excellent analytical and strategic skills coupled with execution ability. Strong bias towards measurable results.
- Adaptability: View is in an exciting, hyper growth phase, and the Director should be excited about evolving with the organization and continuing to grow professionally and personally.
- Positive, optimistic, self-driven individuals with a hunger to continue to learn will be most successful.
- Bachelors degree in science, technology or engineering preferred. MBA strongly preferred.
- Humility, ability to provide and receive candid feedback, and ability to learn.
View, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
View does not accept unsolicited resumes and does not compensate third parties who have not been specifically retained to conduct a candidate search or provide other contracted services.