Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Viemed Clinical Services Lafayette, LA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a growing respiratory company specializing in treating the most challenging respiratory patients inside the home by pairing the best in class technology & equipment with the clinical care of a full-time Respiratory Therapist. Our mission is to educate, nurture, and inspire our patients to lead better lives. Our Disease Management program has earned national attention, making us the number one independent ventilation provider in the United States. In recent random studies of our patient population, we have shown a 30-day COPD re-admission rate of 5.7% compared to the industry average of 20-22%*. Over 93% of our patients share that they actually “Breathe Better” on our treatment program! While our Respiratory Therapists provide the highest level of clinical care and support for our patients, our Respiratory Clinical Liaisons work in conjunction with healthcare decision-makers to ensure a comfortable transition for the patient from the hospital to their home. This achieves better management of the length of stay and re-admission rates to hospitals, which reduces costs for patients and brings personalized clinical care directly to the patient from the comfort of their own home. We are currently experiencing explosive growth throughout the country! We are actively seeking dynamic individuals to join our VieMed family. If you are self-motivated, energetic, and career-minded, Viemed could be the company for you!Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determines the patient’s Plan of Care (POC) by conducting a Biopsychosocial Assessment through a face-to-face visit or via a Telehealth Session
- Through an individual POC assist the patient in identifying and meeting established goals. Review the POC as necessary and revise or implement new goals.
- Based on identified needs, assist the patient with acquiring necessary community resources.
- Maintain an EHR record of the patient’s progress by documenting patient/Social Worker interaction and progress or lack of.
- Develop a therapeutic relationship with patient and caregivers in order to foster positive patient outcomes.
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures, participating in quality reviews and reporting needed changes.
- Comply with federal, state and local legal requirements, advising management on needed actions.
- Maintain client confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Other responsibilities and projects as assigned.
- Proof of an active and valid Clinical Social Worker license
- Established NPI number preferred
- Competitive base salary
- Commission Structure
- Company Wide Bonuses
- Auto allowance (w/ fuel card) and cell phone reimbursement
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance with excellent employer cost sharing
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and sick time
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance
Viemed Clinical Services
GovernmentView all jobs at Viemed Clinical Services