VieMed Browns Summit, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
Title: Sales RepresentativeReports to: VP of Sleep and Respiratory ServicesSupervises: NoneExpectation of Work Hours: Full-Time Summary:Home Sleep Delivered opened its doors in 2010 with the goal of providing a more convenient and inexpensive way to get tested for sleep apnea. Nearly 22 million Americans live with sleep apnea and it is estimated that as many as 80 percent of cases are undiagnosed. Our mission is to provide an easier way for people at risk for – and displaying symptoms of – sleep apnea to get an accurate diagnosis quickly and easily.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- This position will call on Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Sleep Facilities & Clinics to promote the VieMed Sleep brand, the benefits of PAP & oxygen therapy, as well as, Home Sleep Testing for patients with diagnosed OSA.
- Works with office staff to ensure prompt and accurate billing and documentation of services, including providing adequate information to satisfy third-party payor guidelines for coverage.
- Exhibits effective written and verbal communication skills. Adheres to cost-containment policies and procedures.
- Works with clinical, managerial, and sales staff to promote and market home sleep testing services to all referral sources.
- Prepares action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Prepares a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicates new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Identifies sales prospects and contact these, and other contacts as assigned.
- Prepares presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Participates in marketing events, such as seminars and trade shows.
- Coordinates with company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Other duties/projects as assigned.
- A minimum of three to five years of overall pharmaceutical or healthcare selling experience with promoting primary care or specialty sales
- Previous experience marketing to Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiologist, & Otolaryngologist is preferred
- Formal sales training is preferred
- Sitting, standing, walking.
- Operation of office machinery and computer equipment.
- Occasionally lift/move items up to 100 pounds.
- Visual abilities to include reading, distance vision and peripheral vision.
- Technical Ability
- Customer/Client Focus
- Communication Proficiency
- Financial Management
- Presentation Skills
- Sales: This job operates in the field.
- This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., 40 hours per week. Entertaining off-hours may be required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean seven-year driving history
- Pass a criminal background screening
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with, or without notice.
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Monthly Car & Cell Phone Allowance
- Fuel Card
- Marketing Allowance
- Paid Vacation Time
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- And much more!
AddressBrowns Summit, NC
BusinessView all jobs at VieMed