Maintenance Stockroom Clerk
Vie Del Fresno, CA
- Expired: August 03, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
SUMMARY: The Maintenance Stockroom Clerk with limited supervision from the Plant Engineer for daily assignments. The duties for this position pertain to more than one functional area and while performing those duties this person will report to the party that has supervisory responsibility for that functional area.
I. PLANT MAINTENANCE AND STOCK ROOM
- Ordering, Requisition material/parts/supplies needed by Maintenance Departments of both Plants
- Receiving, count or weigh incoming material/parts/supplies and sign for delivery
- Label part with what the part pertains to, such as equipment number or Work Order number
- Issue parts into inventory
- Forward packing slips to Accounting
- Receiving Inspection, check for possible freight damage on received goods
- Initiate warranty parts replacements or return authorization requests, as needed
- Follow-up on status of ordered items
- Inventory control, periodic cycle counts and annual physical inventory count of Maintenance parts. Report results to Accounting. Resolve and reduce variances.
- Enforce Issue-out/Issue-in procedures. Maintenance personnel are required to sign-out for needed parts and sign-in unused parts returned back into inventory.
- Organize and stock shelves
- Label stock bins, locations and drums, by inventory Item Number and equipment it pertains to
- Maintain required quantity of needed spare parts
- Update asset/equipment history spreadsheet, as repairs are made or equipment acquired or obsolete.
- Maintain tool registry log book, of tools issued-out to maintenance personnel
- Maintain files
- Verify equipment file folders contain operating manuals, parts lists, exploded view diagrams, and disassembly/reassembly instructions. Obtain missing documents and insert new documents, as needed.
- Create new file folders for newly acquired equipment
- File Pink copies of Purchase Orders
- File copies of Requisitions, as needed
- Maintain parts areas clean and organized
- Assess problems with forklift or vehicles to determine whether repair to be performed by Maintenance or to issue Requisition for repair by service contractor.
- Weekly inventory status of ammonia bottle gases and boiler/cooling tower chemicals
- Monitor bottle gases for excess inventory, low turnover or seasonal usage items
- Route mail for Maintenance Department
- Pickup/drop-off parcels at Front Office/Lab
- Package, weigh, and write Bill of Lading for outbound parts shipments
- Monitor scrap metal dumpsters and metal recycling program
- Monitor maintenance fluids area and waste oil area for regulatory, safety and sanitation compliance.
- Operate vehicles or drop-off/pickup parts/supplies, as directed
- Operate forklift, as directed
II. GENERAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE
- Administrative support for Plant Engineer
- Verify ordered services or repairs were performed to specification
- Meet vendors to direct repairs or obtain quotes
RetailView all jobs at Vie Del