Technical Proposal Writer
- Posted: over a month ago
Vidoori, Inc., a rapidly growing small business that specializes in building strong Engineering teams that provide high quality, modern technical solutions to our clients, is seeking an experienced Technical Proposal Writer who will apply proposal and project management techniques in the preparation, production, and delivery of winning quality proposals.
The Technical Proposal Writer will apply proposal and project management techniques in the preparation, production, and delivery of winning quality proposals. They will also coordinate with appropriate subject matter experts and technical resources for optimum presentation of information in a professional manner.
Responsibilities of the Technical Proposal Writer:
- Gather technical information to create customer-centric bid and proposal documents that flow logically and read with a single voice.
- Interview senior technical and management staff to obtain necessary information and commitment for specific pursuits.
- Gather and research information to include in proposals, resumes, and project summaries.
- Review, organize, and edit written bid and proposal documentation to improve clarity.
- Verify complex technical solutions, strategies and themes are easily understandable, readable, and compelling.
- Provide final quality control check, including proofreading for grammar, compliance, and conformance to established strategies and plans.
Required Experience of the Technical Proposal Writer:
- 7+ years of demonstrated experience in the production of technical proposal documentation.
- Experience writing technical proposals for federal contracts of at least $50 million.
- Proven ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and graphics.
- Strong drafting and editing skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects efficiently.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently or with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred
BusinessView all jobs at Vidoori
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?