Event Production Technician / Video Production Operator (freelance/day rate)
At AVI-SPL VideoLink, we pride ourselves on our superior customer service, passion for excellence, spirit of teamwork, and the focus on continued innovation. Our people enable us to deliver on those values every business day. That's why we're always on the lookout for talented, ambitious people who can make a substantial contribution to our team of smart, down-to-earth, hardworking professionals.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The is a freelance position which supports the operation of a corporate event production facility and will be hired as needed. The Event Production Technician/Video Production Operator works with our internal AVI-SPL VideoLink team to assist in the execution of event production requirements including the operation of broadcast production equipment.
- Assist in the setup of control room and front of house event equipment for each production.
- Assist in troubleshooting and maintaining studio related equipment.
- Fill various production operator roles for live events. Current roles we are looking for are inclusive of, but not limited to the following list. (Please note you do not need to be proficient in ALL roles to apply, but we are looking for individuals who are able to support multiple functions of studio operations.)
- Audio Engineer/Operator (A1)
- Technical Director (V1)
- Video Operator (V2)
- PTZ Camera Operator
- Floor/Stage Manager
- Graphics Operator
- Video Playback Operator
- Lighting Designer/Operator
- Video Engineer
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Must-have skills & job qualifications
- Studio production and event experience.
- Experience with control room equipment including video switchers, audio consoles, robotic cameras, and video playback software.
- Knowledge of virtual production and meeting platforms.
- Positive, customer focused and team attitude.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required.
- Experience with Ross production environments and video switchers including Ultrix routers, Carbonite and Ultra switchers.
- Experience with audio production systems including Yamaha audio consoles, Dante audio routing networks, Shure microphones, and intercom systems.
- Experience with Panasonic PTZ Cameras.
- Familiarity with post-production software including Adobe Premiere and Final Cut Pro.
AREAS FOR GROWTH
- Although this is a freelance position, an opportunity for a full-time position could develop in the future.
If your interest and skills match the needs of the position, please apply online. Compensation commensurate with experience. Please state salary expectations in cover letter.
VideoLink affirms in policy and in practice that all employment decisions will be based on merit and business needs and not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation or any other factor protected by law.
Get fresh Event Production Technician / Video Production Operator (freelance/day rate) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.