**Not Accepting Candidates From Search Firms For This Opportunity**
Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Duplin Hospital Kenansville, NC are seeking a BC Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to join their established program. The successful candidate will perform patient care in a 25-bed inpatient behavioral health unit as well perform inpatient and emergency department consults. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Employed by Vidant Medical Group
- Hospital privileges at Vidant Duplin Hospital
- Established behavioral health team that includes a physician and a physician assistant
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Inpatient practice only for 25 bed unit serving adult population
- Compensation includes base plus incentives for wRVU productivity and quality metrics
- Call 1:3 by phone
- Malpractice (with tail)
- Annual Stipend
- 457b and Matching 401k programs
- Close proximity to NC beaches
Vidant Medical Group
Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health, employs more than 500 providers in more than 90 locations, offering primary and specialty care. The group provides the infrastructure and leadership needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
Vidant Duplin Hospital
Vidant Duplin Hospital is an 81-bed hospital located in Kenansville. The renovated, 15-bed emergency department serves approximately 27,000 patients per year. In addition to providing general medical and surgical services, Vidant Duplin offers chemotherapy and other cancer infusion interventions and has earned national designation as a Primary Stroke Center.
Kenansville is a peaceful small town rich in history. A collection of Greek revival homes and churches graced by canopy trees and lush plantings create one of the state’s most picturesque and consistent historic districts. A collection of notable wineries and James Sprunt Community College are few of the attractions Kenansville offers.
- Small family friendly community offering an affordable cost of living and close proximity to Wilmington
- Located 80 miles southeast of Raleigh with easy access to Raleigh-Durham International Airport
- Just an hour from Wilmington and the beautiful beaches of North Carolina
- Offers a cost-of-living below the national average
- Mild climate perfect for year-round, outdoor activities
- Ability to live in River Landing, a private residential golf community