Victory Solutions proudly represents the Nation's leaders in Home Entertainment services and consumer electronics.
The Victory Solutions Enterprises team offers clients a unique, personalized approach to expanding their customer base and therefore driving revenue. Each campaign is tailored to best fit the values and culture of the individual client. When you join the Victory Solutions Enterprises team you are joining a fast growing network of business professionals, branding experts and sales strategists, all working in tandem to expand into new markets.
We are now holding interviews for Business Management trainee positions to start early Spring. This position is Entry Level with paid training offered. The right candidate will be growth minded, excellent communication skills and possess a strong student mentality.
- Work as part of a promotional team to observe new buying trends and plan accordingly
- Work directly with customers to resolve issues, ensuring retention
- Assist in the acquisition of new accounts, providing information on evolving promotions and products
- Research strategic business opportunities to reach the target customer base
- Provide assistance at promotional events, interacting with the public directly
- Overseeing the sales pipeline, meeting and exceeding sales expectations
- Responsible for branding, advertising, promotional materials, and company events
- Work as part of a team within the office to exchange ideas, compare results and make adjustments accordingly
- Develop leadership and training skills, overseeing a team of 3-5 associates
- Report results directly to the Market Manager, offering insight into possible new strategies
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills- you will be interacting with a wide range of clients and customers
- High level of integrity, particularly when entrusted with confidential client information
- Ability to take initiative and recognize the need for action
- Strong leadership abilities and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations
- Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks
- High school diploma required, some college preferred
- Some experience in Sales, Customer Service or Hospitality a plus
- Candidate must be very articulate, have a sense of humor, easygoing, but very disciplined. We need a culture fit!
- Base hourly pay plus performance bonuses (Hourly is based on experience)
- Paid travel opportunities via monthly business trips
- Training in promotional strategy, event planning, business development and operations
- Direct mentor-ship from our top trainers and from our Market Manager
- Personal and professional development
- Company culture focused on both team building and professional development