Retail Property Assistant
Victory Real Estate Group Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Property Assistant will assist an experienced Property Manager with daily property management duties on commercial properties and developments. This position will office off Preston and NW Hwy, Dallas. Day to day responsibilities include property accounting review, running property reports and assisting with enhancing tenant relations and customer service.
• Tenant and vendor relations
• Property scheduling and communication with tenants and vendors
• Assist with accounting, reporting and budgeting tasks
• Lease Administration in Yardi
• Provide daily assistance and support to Property Manager regarding building operations and management issues
· Work with Property Manager to resolve building management issues
· Work closely with and supervise vendors to ensure compliance with service contracts
· Ensure adherence to owners’ policies and procedures, as well as compliance with codes, regulations and governmental agency directives
· Assist in lease administration activities, including abstracting leases and keeping database updated
· Ensure all property files are prepared and maintained in an orderly manner, including leases and contracts
· Receive work order requests and coordinate with vendors as appropriate
· Schedule building activities including move-ins/move-outs
· Verifying tenant and building insurance
· Follow established AR guidelines including contacting tenants regarding rent payment status
· Code and review same to ensure accurate coding of invoices and payment
· Assist the Property Manager with the preparation, assembly, review and implementation of the annual operating and capital budgets, as well as operating expense reconciliations.
· Assist the Property Manager as appropriate in coordinating insurance procurement, electricity procurement and real estate tax review processes for properties
· Work with the Property Manager to facilitate property management accounting, leasing, marketing and construction needs.
· 1-3 years Experience with Yardi Voyager software a must
· Attention to detail
· Property Accounting knowledge
· Excellent customer service skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
· Ambition and desire to learn and grow a career in the property management industry
Education (or Equivalent Experience)
· High School diploma/GED equivalent
· At least 1 year of experience related to real estate property management.
Victory Real Estate GroupWhy Work Here?
Fast paced and rewarding group of smart dedicated employees.
We are a Real Estate Investment/Development company specializing in the retail center market.
8201 Preston RdDallas, TX
Real EstateView all jobs at Victory Real Estate Group