Position Description:We are seeking a CDL Propane Delivery Driver to service customers in our service area. Our CDL Delivery Drivers serve as the primary point of contact with our customers and are motivated individuals with outstanding customer service skills and the ability to succeed in a high-growth environment. We are seeking experienced and professional CDL Propane Delivery Drivers who can provide safe, reliable, and courteous delivery of combustible gas for commercial customers.
- Verify initial inventory.
- Deliver propane and propane cylinders to customers.
- Obtain appropriate signatures upon delivery.
- Reclaim empty cylinders and return them to the plant.
- Fuel the delivery truck as needed.
- Reconcile inventory with District Operations Manager at the end of the business day.
- Stack propane cylinders.
Benefits & Pay:
Annual Pay Range: $38,000 - 55,000
Victory provides our Delivery Drivers with competitive pay, incentive / bonus potential, vacations, holidays, and a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance.DOT Physicals, Drug Screens, and background checks are part of our pre-employment process. Victory is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply.Job Requirements:
- Propane bobtail truck experience preferred but not required
- Prior gas delivery experience preferred but not required
- Prior gas cylinder filling experience preferred but not required
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years truck driving experience preferred
- CDL class A or B w/clean driving record. Hazmat and tanker endorsements required.
- Ability to lift heavy objects – approximately 75lbs numerous times daily
- Ability to work outdoors in various weather & driving conditions
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with existing and potential customers
- Flexibility to work outside of basic job description
- Excellent customer service skills
- Familiarity with operating a GPS device preferred but not required
- Desire to succeed and advance in a team environment