Automotive Quick Lube Technicians, Top Pay!
Victory Honda of Plymouth Plymouth, MI
- Posted: 3 days ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision
315 Ann Arbor Road West, Plymouth, MI 48170
AUTOMOTIVE QUICK LUBE TECHNICIAN
Top Pay PLUS Bonuses & Great Benefits!
Victory Honda of Plymouth is seeking to hire motivated Quick Lube Technicians to perform oil changes, tire rotations, light line maintenance/repairs, and maintain a clean shop. Our Service Department has a high volume of business, and you'll always have plenty of work! This is an opportunity to start a rewarding career at a great place to work. Experience is preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate with general mechanical knowledge!
Victory Honda of Plymouth is a family-owned dealership that promotes a team-oriented environment where each employee has the mentorship, support and tools they need to succeed in their career. We’re proud to be part of Victory Automotive Group, an award-winning dealership group with 45+ stores from coast-to-coast. Please upload your resume. Completing the online assessment will grant you priority consideration!
- Top Pay PLUS Commission & Bonuses! Tell us about your experience at your interview!
- Performance Bonuses!
- Paid & CONTINUOUS training to enhance your skillset!
- Excellent work/life balance
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid holidays and vacation
- 5-day work week
- Opportunities for advancement
- Friendly, team-oriented work environment
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Discounts on products and services
Responsibilities - Quick Lube Technician:
- Perform multi-point inspection of vehicle including fluids, battery, brakes, belts, tires, etc.
- Change oil, grease bearings, replace filters, fluid top off, replace wipers, belts, etc.
- Check tire pressure and rotate, mount and balance tires
- Perform light line maintenance
- Keep shop area neat and clean and account for tools
Qualifications - Quick Lube Technician:
- A good work ethic is required!
- Quick Lube Tech / Auto Maintenance experience preferred, but we are willing to train those with general mechanical knowledge
- Working knowledge of automotive shop equipment
- Energetic with a positive attitude
- Flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Please upload your resume. Completing the online assessment with First Choice Hiring will grant you priority consideration!
- Applicants must pass pre-employment screening
- We are a Drug Free Workplace
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Victory Honda of Plymouth
AutomotiveView all jobs at Victory Honda of Plymouth