Position: Campus Pastor
Reports to: Senior Pastor
Position Description: The Campus Pastor position exists to execute the vision of Victory Church as cast by the Senior Pastor. They are charged with motivating and mobilizing teams of people to accomplish this vision and direct ministry at their appointed campus. They are responsible to execute weekly services and activities, facilitate spiritual growth and pastoral care, and develop leaders who will serve effectively in their campus. The Campus Pastor is a strong leader, winsome with people, and is motivated to grow their campus, grows their church and grow the Kingdom.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in theology or pastoral ministry, or related field. Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a full time ministry position (preferably with similar responsibilities)
- Detail oriented, with advanced writing and grammar skills
- Strong communication abilities onstage and offstage, including writing, on the phone and face-to-face
- Positive, patient, friendly and professional attitude and demeanor
- Effective leadership skills displayed through ability to recruit, develop, support and inspire leaders
- Demonstrated organizational, problem-solving skills
- Trustworthy, able to anticipate needs without oversight, focus on tasks at hand and efficient follow-through
- General proficiency with Mac applications, Church Community Builder, Basecamp, etc.
- Must agree with and represent Victory Church’s Statement of Faith
- Take the Senior Pastor’s vision and implement and execute a plan to accomplish campus goals accordingly
- Serve as a member of the leadership team to help guide and direct the church
- Meet with Senior Pastor regularly to apprise him of status of all campus operations
- Execute weekly services, including hosting services onstage, and occasional preaching
- Work closely with worship pastor and campus worship leader to create an incredible experience in your campus
- Discover, develop and deploy leaders across all ministry areas in your campus
- Coordinate assimilation of new guests for maximum connection and retention
- Direct all campus ministry departments in collaboration with church department heads
- Lead relationship development with campus volunteers and leadership teams
- Oversee outreach efforts in the community surrounding your campus
- Oversee campus budget for maximum impact and stewardship
- Perform weddings, funerals, baptisms, Biblical counseling, prayer and general pastoral functions as
needed (particularly for your campus)
- Work in collaboration with the Senior Pastor to perform other duties as best fits the needs of the church
- Serve as an active member of the church congregation by attending services, small groups and church events
- Maintain a disciplined life of worship, Bible reading, prayer, fasting, tithing and giving
Note: the Campus Pastor is an exempt position. Responsibilities will be performed in approximately 50 hours per week and will include a mix of normal business hours, church services, staff meetings and events.
Pay Range : $65,000-$75,000
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.426.8888.
Victory Church is continuously hiring. Job posting may remain up for extended periods of time.
Victory ChurchBroomfield, CO
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.