327 W. 23rd Street, Ottawa, KS 66067
$5,000 Signing Bonus
We will BEAT Your Current Pay
We will Match your Current Vacation Time
Victory Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Ottawa is GROWING and is seeking to hire Experienced Chrysler Service Technicians NOW! Service Technicians who have already achieved Level II and Level III certifications are preferred. We reward our technicians for their skill and certifications, value our employees and invest in their success! Apply now for immediate consideration.
- $5,000 Signing Bonus based on experience and certifications
- Relocation assistance
- We will BEAT your current pay
- We will MATCH your current vacation time
- Medical insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Closed on Sunday
EXPERIENCE THE PREMIER DIFFERENCE
Click on the graphic to view the catalog.
Responsibilities - Service Technician:
- Perform multi-point inspection and diagnose malfunction(s)
- Provide estimate of time and parts needed for repair/maintenance
- Perform quality repair and maintenance work on recalls, general maintenance, and diagnostics
- Learn new information and techniques in training sessions
- Efficiently repair brakes, air-conditioning, alignment, etc.
- Install equipment, components, and systems
- Keep shop neat and account for dealership owned tools
- Other duties may be assigned according to skill level and certification
Requirements - Service Technician:
- Chrysler Service Tech experience is preferred
- At least 2 years of Service Tech experience is required
- Level II and Level III technicians are preferred
- Dealership experience and certification preferred
- A positive attitude, good work ethic and problem-solving skills
- Works well in a high volume, team environment
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Applicants must pass pre-employment background check, MVR and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.