Trust And Estate Planning Attorney
- $75,000 to $150,000 Yearly
- Help solve legal problems for clients through analyzing the situation, understanding their needs, and creating a strategic plan of action
- Attend court proceedings as needed to represent clients
- Communicate with clients about plans for dispersing their assets
- Draft and file wills, trusts, and powers of attorney
- Provide clients with information about retirement plans, charitable contributions, and insurance choices
- At least 1-2 years of working in a law firm on on estate planning and probate law issues is necessary
- Undergraduate degree with a legal background and Juris Doctor degree required
- Understanding of a variety of real estate matters, including title insurance, wills and trusts, property management, and litigation
- Excellent communication skills, especially in highly stressful and emotional situations
- Member in good standing and actively involved with the ABA (American Bar Association)
Victorium Legal, Inc. specializes in estate planning and administration for business owners. We strive to create an experience that is unlike other law firms. We serve with heart, we value our team, and our client's comfort and satisfaction is our primary concern. We have made it our mission to stand out by combining top-notch legal advice with real-world solutions that make sense and give our clients peace of mind.
Victorium Legal, Inc.Davis, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.